The Nimbus C9 is the third in the new Nimbus-WTC 9 series after the latest Nimbus W9 and Nimbus T9 models. The Nimbus C9 is a purpose-built, high-speed commuter, built to meet the needs of commuters, active day-trippers or those planning longer, phased trips with overnight stays all year round. Extra space to move The Nimbus C9 gives priority to spaciousness, surfaces and functionality to provide the best possible on-board loading capacity and freedom of movement. The result is easily accessible storage space, wide gangways, extra-large sliding doors and passageways that allow two people to pass comfortably. "The Nimbus C9 is a modern living and working vessel designed to make everyday life on board as simple and comfortable as possible, whether you are travelling alone or with passengers. We have prioritised freedom of movement above the inner volume to make it as easy as possible to board, move freely around the ship and disembark. As a starting point for the design process, we looked for inspiration and DNA from our Max II Coupé and Paragon series," explains Joacim Gustavsson, chief designer at Nimbus Boats Sweden AB.
- Completely new, air-lubricated, stepped hull design, built for exceptional seaworthiness and handling
- Minimum planning threshold razor-sharp bow section
- Speed characteristics +40 knots, cruising speed 20-35 knots
- Can be equipped with an outboard engine or an inboard engine
- Extra large sliding doors with passageways that allow two people to pass comfortably
- Large glass sunroof hatch, or electronically openable canvas canopy.
- Cockpit passenger seat that can be converted into bed
- Double bed in front cabin with separate toilet cabin, with integrated ventilation
- Rear deck sofa with storage
- Dashboard offers space for 16'' plotter or 2x12'' plotters
- Available with T-top and multiple awning solutions
- Wide range of personalisation equipment
- Daybed / foredeck seats with table
- Large loading hatch on foredeck with access to cabin
No video / 360 available
Specifications of this vessel are offered in good faith but cannot be guaranteed.