The Nimbus C9 is the third in the new nine-metre Nimbus series following the latest Nimbus W9 and Nimbus T9 models. The Nimbus C9 is a purpose-built, rapid commuter vessel, constructed to equally meet the needs of year-round commuters, active day-trippers or those planning longer, staged journeys with overnight stays.
Extra space to move around
The Nimbus C9 prioritises spaciousness, surfaces and functionality to provide the best possible onboard load capacity and freedom of movement. The result is easily accessible stowage, wide gangways, extra-large sliding doors and passages through which two people can pass in comfort.
"The Nimbus C9 is a contemporary commuter vessel designed to make daily life onboard as simple and comfortable as possible, irrespective of whether you are travelling alone or with passengers. We have prioritised freedom of movement over interior volume in order to make it as easy as possible to board, move freely around the vessel and disembark. As a starting point for the design process we sought inspiration and DNA from our Max II Coupé and Paragon Series," explains Joacim Gustavsson, chief designer at Nimbus Boats Sweden AB.
- Completely new air lubricated stepped hull design, built for exceptional sea worthiness and handling
- Minimal planning threshold razor sharp bow section
- Speed characteristics +40 knots, cruising speed 20-35 knots
- Can be fitted with outboard or inboard engine
- Extra-large sliding doors with passages through which two people can pass in comfort
- Large sliding glass roof hatch, or electronically opening canvas canopy.
- Cockpit passenger sofa that can be converted to bed
- Double bed in for cabin with separate head, with integrated ventilation
- Aft deck sofa with storage
- Dashboard can be fitted 16? or double 12? plotters
- Available with T-top and multiple canopy solutions
- Great choice of equipment for personalization
- Daybed/seating on for deck with table
- Large loading hatch on fore deck with access to cabin
No video / 360 available
Specifications of this vessel are offered in good faith but cannot be guaranteed.