The Nimbus T9 is based on the same well-balanced stepped hull as the Nimbus W9. The yacht has a low planing threshold and the cruising speed is between 20 and 35 knots, with a top speed of over 40 knots.
As with the Nimbus W9, the Nimbus T9 offers a choice of outboard or inboard engines. The aft deck can be fitted with a straight bench that offers considerably more space. Another possibility is a U-shaped five-person sofa that can easily be converted into a sunbed. Behind the chair there is room for a wet bar with sink. The yacht is available with three different options for the hood: harbor hood, steering position hood or T-Top with large sliding roof. The wheelhouse of the Nimbus T9 offers room for two people and is similar to that of the Nimbus W9 in terms of layout and appearance. It can be equipped with one large 16-inch plotter or two 12-inch chartplotters. The foredeck contains a large loading hatch that provides access to the cabin. Optionally, the foredeck can be equipped with a lounger annex table with extra seating for 4 people.
- All-new version with air-lubricated stepped hull, for exceptional seaworthiness and phenomenal sailing characteristics.
- Minimal planing threshold thanks to the razor-sharp bow section
- Top speed 40+ knots, cruising speed 20-35 knots
- Choice of outboard or inboard engine
- Double bed in front cabin with own toilet
- Front cabin and toilet with built-in ventilation
- Multiple bench configurations for aft deck
- Optional pantry module with wet bar
- Dashboard can be equipped with plotters with a 10 to 16 inch screen or double plotter with a 12 inch screen.
- Available with T-top and choice of multiple caps
- Wide choice of equipment, entirely according to your own wishes
- Lounger/sitting area on foredeck with table
- Large loading hatch in foredeck with access to cabin
No video / 360 available
Specifications of this vessel are offered in good faith but cannot be guaranteed.